Thursday, February 8, 2007

Driver Sis301mv For Xp



in the courtyard of the house are semi-circular metal ring to the chain wheels. if the space is free, I put my wheel, which comes plain and black with the sleek elegance of a panther, always find the silver and easily scrapped yet graceful ladies bike brand of hercules.

I know the owner of the wheel not of course, beautiful ladies, but me knowing what a human being it is: graceful, a little taken and a lot more of something Herculean. I think the affection is mutual, because I chain my bike at night to one of those iron, the herculesrad is often the next morning next to mine, although here and there is another place would have been free. the foreign woman and I, so we communicate about our bikes together, an idea that prepares me more fun. this morning, even a small child standing next to the two adult cyclist.

(no one wanted me to throw this stick-pft curiosities.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment